Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) are the cornerstones of Verwater’s operations – we aim to be best in class.
Our goal is an incident-free workplace and the highest level of performance, in accordance with applicable legislation and standards. We aim for continuous improvement of our HSEQ performance through forward thinking, adequate supervision, education and training, and by evaluation of (near) incidents and deviations.
Verwater’s management and HSE and QA/QC coordinators ensure frequent on-site presence, coaching our people and identifying potential risks. Furthermore, we have rolled out a Safety and Leadership program across our sites and performed a Safety Culture Survey. This allows us to further increase safety and to create awareness and strong leadership among our people when it comes to decision-making and risk prevention. We have created an open business culture based on transparent communication. Verwater is a proud learning organization, continuously striving to further improve HSEQ performance.
HSEQ Policy Statement
Verwater wants to create a safe and healthy work environment, where employees can optimally focus on making our company a world class tank maintenance and construction contractor. Our goal is an incident-free workplace and a first time right performance in accordance with applicable standards.
We want to accomplish this by:
Awareness and active participation of all employees with associated leadership
Development of our current activities in combination with international growth
Entering into solid business partnerships with our customers
Offering a complete package of services for tank storage
- Creating a sustainable organization
Our Policy Statements can be found under the button Downloads.
Norms and certificates
Verwater has been certified in accordance with SCC-P / VCA-P, ISO9001, ISO3834, EN1090, T0103 and PRD3.2 as well as BRL SIKB 7000. We are also a member at SIR (Stichting Industriële Reiniging).
Core values and strengths
- Safety and quality. Prevention of injurys, quality deviations, environmental damage and material damage is our priority. Legislation, (working) permits, scheduling, taking risk inventories and procedures are at the heart of our operations. Our subcontractors, hired staff and temporary workers adhere to the same HSEQ-demands.
- Integrity. We rely on the skills, abilities and commitment of all employees, as well as on their integrity and collective common sense. We encourage and help to develop our employees in these areas and communicate in an open, clear and professional manner with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
- Professionalism. We have the knowledge, skills and equipment to execute the work according to high safety and quality standards and always choose an environmentally responsible process. We operate in compliance with the appropriate standards and legislation and implement innovations resulting in a safer working environment, higher efficiency and a higher customer satisfaction. We understand our customers’ expectations and business needs as they form the basis of our services and solutions.
- Reliability. We seek to be a solution-driven partner for our customers, and we ensure professional commitment throughout our organization.
- Loyalty. Together we can do more. Verwater takes care of progress, planning and financial closure on your behalf while encouraging all employees to complete their tasks in an honest manner and to look out for their colleagues´ well-being.
Recent safety awards